We don’t want you to get a job at Lin Engineering, We want you to find your passion.
Like our name indicates, we are Motion Control Specialists. But, we are also much more than that. We’re a family of like-minded people working together towards a common goal: to solve our customer’s problems in motion control.
We’ve built quite a reputation for ourselves in the motion control market, and therefore, we’re growing. We’re constantly making more room for people just like you. So, if you’re a passionate person who loves solving challenging problems, then we want you to join us!
We offer many great benefits, including:
Great Health, Vision, Dental Care
Frequent Breakfast and Lunch
But, besides the great pay, bonuses, health care, 401k, PTO, and all the other perks, there are many other reasons to join us. Some of them include:
Results Driven Culture while balancing Life needs
– We believe that your work should enhance your life, not dominate it. Therefore we offer flexible work schedules and plenty of PTO, so you can do the things which are important to you.
Small company feel, big company support
– We’re small enough to ensure a “family” atmosphere and open communication, but we’re also big enough to provide you with all the support you need.
– We make ourselves visible and we share everything. We share our projects, our plans, our ideas, and our stories. Oncet a month, we all get together and share every part of the business: from inventory status to company finances. We make sure that no one is out-of-the-loop.
– We support each other, and we appreciate each other. And we express that appreciation constantly, not just once a year. We give each other occasional “Lin Bucks”, or initiate impromptu celebration marking important milestones. There’s always a reason to show appreciation.
Make real impact
– Working in a smaller organization has another upside: you will not feel like a cog in a machine. Your actions will have substantial and immediate impact on our business. Being a member of the “Lin” family is a gratifying experience.
– We take our work seriously but we don’t always take ourselves seriously. Sometimes, we just have to kick back and carve a pumpkin or eat delicious tacos in the parking lot.